Statement of Philosophy
We believe children’s learning is lifelong, where early childhood education is a cornerstone for experimentation, exploration and experiencing, belonging, being, becoming. We embrace the Early Years Learning Framework where play is the ‘heartbeat’ of our program.
At Edgeworth Public School Preschool we;
- value children, families, staff and community by providing a warm, safe, friendly, welcoming environment where all are respected and supported.
- believe children are unique, capable, strong and powerful protagonists in their own learning.
- acknowledge the significance of inclusive and reciprocal relationships that is crucial for wellbeing and learning, providing a sense of belonging and security.
- embrace diversity and differences which are reflected in our environment, interactions and programs.
- embed sustainable practices to promote a sense of responsibility and empower the future generations.